Monday, January 6, 2020

2020 week 1

Quick recap of the last week!



I won this blanket during Bingo with Ty's family. It will now be a staple in all pictures from here on out, because it's the softest thing in the world.


My parents watched Bryson one evening so Ty and I could go on a date night! We went to Olive Garden, and then ran to TJMaxx. We ended the night by playing a game with my parents after Bryson went to sleep.

The blanket. I'm telling you...it's soft.



Bryson spent this week boycotting his nap. This is me laying next to him in bed in our dark bedroom, reading a book, and popping that pacifier back in whenever it fell out and he started crying again. 

While Ty's brother and sister-in-law were still in town from Christmas, we went back over there to ring in the new year with them. 














He almost never naps on me in this position anymore, so it had to be documented.


Bryson had his 4 month well-baby visit on Friday. His doctor is very pleased with his growth, and impressed with his sleeping habits! She wants him to work on a bit more Tummy Time so he gains more upper arm strength and head/neck control. He hates Tummy Time so much that I will admit I don't make him do it as often as he should. But I'm going to have to be stricter about it! He'll learn to love it!

That bald spot! I can't...

Other than turning 4 months old (see last post), that's pretty much what's been going on in the last week. Great end to 2019, and beginning of 2020!

xoxo, wife (& mommy)

1 comment:

  1. He is so sweet, I think that he thinks toys are to put in your mouth. HaHa
    You had a great 2019 and I am hoping for a great 2020 for the 3 of you.
    Love you guys, Grandma Sue

    ReplyDelete