Saturday, January 4, 2020

four months old

If you saw my Facebook post, this is nothing new. I took all of this straight from Facebook, so I'd have it to look back on in the future. However, I will add that this was the easiest month so far for taking these pictures. I had 2 good pictures within 2 or 3 minutes. I think we're probably nearing the end of "easy" monthly pictures though, because he'll be on the move soon!

"Sweet baby Bryson is 4 months old today! He weighs 14 pounds and is 25 inches long. He is an excellent sleeper and sleeps from about 8:30pm-7:00am each night! We’re on our last box of size 1 diapers and he’s wearing mostly 3 month clothes. He loves to sit facing out so he can look at the world! He’s generally a pretty calm and chill baby. We’re so lucky!

Likes: anything with lights, his swing, smiling and giggling, “talking,” things that make crinkle noises, and being naked. Still loves bath time and chewing on his hands 

Dislikes: still loathes being on his belly, when his paci falls out, and when his stroller/shopping cart stops moving 

He gets sweeter and more fun every single day, and I still can believe we get to keep him!"




No comments:

Post a Comment