Sunday, August 12, 2012

25 things I'd like to accomplish in my 25th year.




1. Push my students even harder than I did last year and see even better results.
2. Save up enough money to buy a Michael Kors watch.
3. Pick up a new hobby.
4. Spend time each week researching how Kindergarteners learn best.
5. Keep up with my Bible studies/devotions.
6. Blog at least 4 or 5 times a week. 
7. Take more videos. I want to be able to look back and remember the fun, little details in life.
8. Find a new food that I like...preferably something healthy.
9. Get better at cooking actual meals more often.
10. Keep the house clean(er).
11. Go on at least 3 bike rides a week.
12. Exercise more often.
13. Get a nice camera.
14. Do ALL the laundry each weekend.
15. Keep my classroom organized.
16. Be more patient when I get stressed or annoyed.
17. Make a couple cool crafts.
18. Stay ahead of the game with lesson planning and grading. Don't let myself get behind.
19. Get together more often with my girlfriends.
20. Be more supportive of Ty's hobbies that I have very little interest in.
21. Make time to read each day.
22. Clean out my car really good and then KEEP IT CLEAN!
23. Go 2 months without buying anything for myself.
24. Bathe the dog more often.
25. Have the most fun each day that I could possibly have.

1 comment:

  1. I'm pretty sure I can help make these happen...and I'm not talking about #20. Love you babe!

    ReplyDelete