Wednesday, August 8, 2012

jammies or jeans: the great dilemma

Now that I'm back to work full time, I'm wearing dress clothes on a daily basis.
I've had a certain dilemma about this ever since I've been at this school.
I typically get home somewhere between 4:30 and 5:30.
Obviously, I want to change my clothes...
but what do I put on now?
For instance, I got home around 4:50 this afternoon.
Is it too early to put on my pajamas?
Is it too late to put on a normal outfit?
That is the great debate that is playing out in my head each day when get home from work.
This is what won out today:


The t-shirt and yoga pants that I'll end up wearing to bed.
Ok, I'll be honest...this is what wins out most days.
I figure, I've worked hard all day. I might as well reward myself by being comfy the rest of the night.
So basically, as soon as I get home from work, I make myself look as socially unacceptable as possible.
The sweats come out and the hair goes up in a nasty, messy bun.
Unless I have plans that evening...
then I'll put on some jeans.
Maybe.
So I guess you'll know how high you rank on my list by what I'm wearing after 4:30.

Ok, that's all.
I'm off to get some work done in my comfy clothes.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment