Tuesday, June 19, 2012

sweet summertime

This past weekend was what summertime is really all about. Trips to the lake with friends, spending time with family, and bonfires. Here's my recap in pictures.

Lake Trip

Pretty excited because this was our first lake trip of the summer.


I'm never normally a good co-pilot, but this time I insisted that we ditch the GPS, and I would totally get us there without getting lost. And other than allowing Ty to drive completely by the house, I did a pretty good job!

This is Ty's girlfriend, Emma. I think I need to watch my back, because she's slowly stealing his heart :)

Getting ready to go out on the boat...pretending like he's actually going to ski with that little girl life jacket.

Here I am making friends with the enemy...just kidding, love you Em!


Father's Day Family Photos...Kind of


Why take nice, normal family photos when you can take awesome ones like these? Okay, okay, maybe we got some nice ones too :)


Father's Day Part 2...Cookout and Bonfire
Grand kids (the ones who were able to make it) with their Grandma and Grandpa




Watching the boys play in the sprinkler brought back memories of how much fun it is to run through tiny streams of water while screaming your head off.



Baby Lydia is getting so big! 2 and a half months old already!

So there was a small snippet of our weekend. Hopefully we can have more just like this one!

No comments:

Post a Comment