Thursday, December 27, 2012

holly jolly christmas: round two

Our Christmas celebrations continued on Christmas day.
Ty and I slept in til 9:45 (what?!)
Then he gained "Awesome Hubby Brownie Points" by making me a lovely breakfast of scrambled eggs (with cheese!) and toast.
And then we opened our gifts to each other.
Not sure why we didn't take pictures.
Oh...I remember.
Becuase we hadn't showered and definitely looked like poo.
(Or "dookie" as my students like to call it.)
Anyways....
 
For Ty: a hunting backpack thingie, several shirts, sweatpants, hot sauces, a necklace, good smelling spray, and a machete. (Yep, that's right, I got my husband a machete...what did you get YOUR husband?)
(And that's not scary at all, now is it?)
 
 
For Lisa: several kid's books for my classroom, a Llama Llama Red Pajamas stuffed animal (also for my class, because they love the Llama Llama books), a pair of gorgeous earrings, a sock monkey winter hat, a winter headband, lots of new nail polishes, and Florida Gators sweats.
 
And, like a good wife, I like to proclaim to the world that my hubby and I are besties.
So I got us these hats.
 
 


Holly Jolly Christmas Round Two: Check.
Love you hubby!

xoxo, wife.

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete