Sunday, December 23, 2012

some things i'm loving lately.

1. Spirit Week.
We've never had a Spirit Week at my school, but we did this past week before break and I thought it was a blast!
I wish I could put some pictures of my kiddos on here to show off their cuteness!
My personal favorite day?
Crazy hair and accessories day:
 
It pretty much took me about 18 hours to comb all the teasing out of that rat's nest on the side of my head. But it was totally worth it!
 
2. Hot chocolate.
I could drink it morning, noon, and night.
With marshmallows, of course.
 
 
3. Donut dates with the husband.
 
 
 
4. My Christmas nails.
I will just go ahead and tell you that it's Rudolph right now.
Because only 3 people all week knew without having to ask.
(And yes, this was BEFORE I cleaned all the polish off my fingers.)
 
 
5. Grumpy Cat.
These absolutely NEVER get old.
Ever.
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
Pinned Image
 
on the 2nd day of christmas my true love gave to me 2 turtl - Grumpy Cat
 
Worst. Apocalypse. Ever.
 
Love him!
 
What are some things you're loving lately?
 
xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment