Sunday, December 2, 2012

my december manifesto.

Pinned Image
 
This year I wanted to make a list of things I'd like to do in December with my hubby.
I'm calling it my December Manifesto.
 
1. Wake up early on a weekend morning and go for donuts.
2. Go take a picture with Santa. (Doubt Ty will ever agree to this one.)
3. Make gingerbread houses.
4. Drink hot chocolate (with marshmallows, of course) while watching a Christmas movie marathon.
5. Drive around and look at lights.
6. Donate at least one toy to Toys for Tots.
7. Get all bundled up and go for a walk in the snow.
8. Leave an anonymous gift on the porch of someone who could really use some Christmas cheer.
9. Bake and decorate Christmas cookies together.
10. Buy matching Christmas jammies and wear them to bed.
 
What's on your December Manifesto?
 
xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment