Friday, January 2, 2015

hockey game 2014

On the last night of 2014, we attended a party with 10,000 other people. Okay, maybe it was a hockey game. And maybe my partner in crime (my sis-in-law) conveniently got the stomach flu a couple hours before we left. So then I was on my own with a hockey-loving family...with pretty much no one to talk to. (I did, however, get to sit by her empty seat AND we happened to be at the end of a row. This did wonders for my anxiety and claustrophobia. So thanks, Tara...you may have saved me from hyperventilating.)




Ty caught a shirt. And it wasn't even a cool one. He gave it to his dad. 


There was basically NO fighting...which is the only cool part of hockey. But there was ice cream...and I only had to wait 16 minutes in line for it. The best part is, we made it home by 11:40. Normally we're still on the road at midnight, and I have to settle for a quick kiss on the cheek so Ty can keep his eyes on the road. But this year we were able to get into our jammies and watch the ball drop. And I got a proper New Year's kiss. 

Goodbye 2014...it was grand.

xoxo, wife.

No comments:

Post a Comment