Thursday, January 1, 2015

small glimpses of christmas

I didn't take too many pictures of Christmas stuff this year. But here are some quick glimpses into the holidays for us:

First up, Christmas at my mom and dad's:




It's all fun and games until your husband decides to knock over multiple Christmas trees. This had to be the highlight of the day. He was leaning down to check out what these fake deer were made of, and somehow managed to knock down more than his fair share of Christmas trees. This is after he'd repaired some of the damage.




Next up was Christmas with my dad's side of the family. This happened to be the only picture I got. My grandma with her kids (and a blanket of the kid who's in Florida.)


Christmas with my mother-in-law's side of the family.  I spent all my time much time talking, cuddling doggies, and playing with my niece, godson, and baby nephew.




Last up was Christmas with my father-in-law's side of the family. We had decided as a family to only get gifts for the kids this year. Ty's parents and grandma chose NOT to obey the rules though. :)




Ty and I cleaned house in Bingo this year. We took home the majority of these gifts!



Poor baby Silas wasn't feeling so well.










And that wraps up the holiday season for us. I'm hoping to take decorations down tomorrow and get ready to head back to work after the weekend. Time to get back to normal around these parts...and that includes not eating cookies, candy, and other various sweets 3 meals a day. Eek!

xoxo, wife. 

1 comment: