Monday, January 26, 2015

the vintage radio.

Ty had been out of town all week for a work conference, so I was super happy to have him home this weekend! He had to work on Saturday, but only for a few hours. Then we spent the rest of the day together. We headed out to a vintage shop we'd tried to get to a couple weeks ago, but was closed. This time it was open and we shopped around a bit.

Everyone's been talking about this shop a lot lately, and I was really excited to check it out. And while it does have some neat things, I wasn't as impressed as I thought I'd be. It's not the kind of place I'd go very often. I did however, love this view and asked if we could hang a canoe from the ceiling.




While walking around, Ty found an old vintage radio, that was actually still in working condition. He's been talking about wanting one for a long time, and the price was right, so we got it. I wasn't too sure about it at first, but once we got it home and found a place for it, I kind of really love it.

And Ty's pretty pumped about it too.

Enjoy your week!

xoxo, wife.

1 comment: