Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Apparently He Was Raised in a Barn...




 Bubba seems to think that drinking water out of  my glass is more appealing than drinking out of his completely full
Was this kid raised in a barn or something?
Take a wild guess who he lived with before Hubs and I got married?
Yep. You guessed it. (great parenting job, babe...)
I also received this lovely stare-down from him as I was snapping the evidence pictures.
Its as if he's saying, "Really...do you expect me to drink out of a bowl on the floor that I have to share with  the dog??
 Apparently, I don't expect him to though...because instead of yelling at him to stop, I busted out the camera and took pictures of him instead. 
He's got all of us eating out of the palm of his hand...

Just as he's always planned.

1 comment:

  1. He got this way when he met the spoiled brat of a dog...Abby (guess who raised her?)!

    ReplyDelete