Saturday, July 23, 2011

Sometimes he talks in his sleep.


The weirdest thing I've learned about Ty since we got married is that he talks in his sleep. (And snores too, but that's a different post for a different time.) Every night he mumbles in his sleep, but I'd say probably 4 or 5 nights a week, he speaks completely coherently. For instance, the other night, Hubs went to bed an hour before I did. When I got in bed, he rolled over and mumbled something. At first I thought he was awake, so I asked him to say it again. Again, he mumbled, and I started to realize he was asleep...eyes closed and all. One more time, I asked, "What?" And this time he replied totally clearly, "Mary said she saw one." I always think its incredibly funny when he talks in his sleep, so I started to laugh and asked, "Oh...Mary said she saw one?" "Yeah," he replied. And I said "Well, good!" And that was that.

I mentioned this whole thing the next day to him, and he has no clue what he was talking about and doesn't remember a thing. (Not to mention that he doesn't really know anyone named Mary.) This is definitely an endless source of entertainment for me, and its my goal to someday have an entire conversation with him in his sleep...and possibly record the whole thing.

Oh, and in case you didn't notice her in the top picture, here is my adorable doggy napping with her daddy :)

No comments:

Post a Comment