Monday, April 23, 2012

ponchos and blue men


My parents got us tickets to go see “The Blue Man Group” for Christmas. The show was last night, and Ty and I didn’t really know what to expect. All I really knew was that there were some blue guys, they played drums, liked audience participation, and that you might get a little something on your clothes. But when we got there and walked to our seats (in the front row), there were PONCHOS on our chairs! I was starting to wonder what we were really in for. . .




But the show was absolutely amazing! It was so funny and creative. At one point in the show, one of the blue men caught several paintballs in his mouth, then spit the paint onto a canvas and made a painting with it. Guess who he gave that painting to? If you guessed me, you’d be right. The Blue Man leaned down and stared at me with his creepy wide eyes and expressionless face and handed me his painting! Ty was uber excited and can’t wait to hang that "spit-paint" masterpiece in the Man Cave.



 Thanks for taking us Mom and Dad, we had a blast!










1 comment:

  1. Glad you had a good time......see, we can be cool parents!

    ReplyDelete