Tuesday, April 3, 2012

remember that one time we got engaged?

Well, that was officially 3 years ago today.
We got engaged on our 2nd anniversary of being a couple.



 


Which, according to the math, means that Ty and I have been a couple for a whopping 5 years today.

Its been an amazing 5 years, with lots of love and lots of laughs.
And some pain in the butt moments as well...
Like this morning.
Apparently, before mowing last night, Ty moved his truck into the middle of the driveway for easier access to the grass.
As I looked in my rearview mirror this morning to back out before work, I noticed that his truck was over quite a bit farther than normal.
Using my fabulous spatial sense skills (NOT) I figured I could just back out around his truck.
I was wrong.
I figured out I was wrong when I hit his truck.
Since this is not the first time I've done that (ugh), I immediately freaked out, and in the midst of my freakout, stormed into the house and began yelling at Ty for his irresponsibility....or really, just the fact that he merely forgot. It was dark before he came in.
Then we had some words...an argument, if you will.
Luckily there was no damage, and he moved his truck and I was on my way.
We quickly reconciled through text messages once I got to work, and now all is well.
But still, a pain in the butt moment, none the less.
And I'm sure there will be many more of those in the future.

But the amazing moments far outweigh the pain in the butt ones.
He still wins my heart over daily.
Like when he brought these home, in "celebration of the best question I ever asked."


Swoon :)

No comments:

Post a Comment