Because 3 wishes just isn’t quite enough!
- To have infinity money to buy everything I love at the store.
- That the weather would be sunny and 73 degrees all year long, except on Sundays, when it would rain. I love rainy Sundays!
- That a school-week would be 4 days long instead of 5.
- That my house would always be clean and the laundry always be done without me having to do it.
- That I could have the perfect body without having to work for it.
- Ok, I’ll be serious now: that no child in the world would ever experience hunger, poverty, or abuse.
- That everyone I care about could live a long, happy, and healthy life with little stress or worry.
- That I die before Lisa (because I don’t want to live without her.)
- To spend one day with Bryce. (Brother who passed away before I was born.)
- For my dad’s health problems to go away.
- That I could have 200 acres of my own ground with a log cabin on it.
- That my wife and I never had to work again.
- The Cubs would win a World Series.
- That sin would be no more.